- Used in conjunction with a bedpan support.
- Can be used by both male and female patients.
- The bedpan is used in conjunction with a bedpan support. The pan is inserted in the support before administering to patient. The support can be used in bed or on a firm surface.
- Once the pan has been used, the pan and support should be covered with a lid or paper bag before transporting to the sluice room.
- Disposable product for increased hygiene and reduced risk of cross contamination.
- Made of recyclable materials for use with reusable support.
- Steady when standing because of flat bottom surface.
- Strong sides able to support weight of contents when full.
- Product is stack-able and easy to separate